All media representatives, local and international, wishing to attend Great Britain games should apply through the FIBA Media Portal. No other form of application will be accepted.
HOW TO APPLY
- Log-in to the FIBA Media Portal or, if you are a new user, create a new profile;
- Select the competition under the “My Events” section (normally to be found at the top of profile page);
- Complete all registration fields as necessary;
- Make sure that all tabs are filled out correctly and the information is saved. Following registration you should receive an accreditation submission confirmation email;
- Creating a profile or logging in to a previous existing account is not an application in itself; you must make certain that after your create a profile (account) you also proceed to apply for the event (as per steps #1-4).
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE FIBA MEDIA PORTAL
The national federation hosting a game will be responsible for the delivery of the accreditation decisions for any home game.
Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or the host national federation directly. You can find a list of national federations contacts in the FIBA Media Centre.
About FIBA EuroBasket
The flagship competition of FIBA Europe, FIBA EuroBasket is the most prestigious basketball event in the continent with a history that dates back to 1935. The 41st edition of the event, FIBA EuroBasket 2021, will take place in Czech Republic, Georgia, Germany and Italy from September 2-19, 2022.
For further information about FIBA EuroBasket, visit EuroBasket.basketball or follow FIBA EuroBasket on facebook.com/EuroBasket, twitter.com/EuroBasket, instagram.com/EuroBasket and youtube.com/fiba.
FIBA (fiba.basketball) – the world governing body for basketball – is an independent association formed by 213 National Basketball Federations throughout the world. It is recognized as the sole competent authority in basketball by the International Olympic Committee (IOC).
For further information about FIBA, visit fiba.basketball or follow FIBA on facebook.com/fiba, twitter.com/fiba, instagram.com/fiba and youtube.com/fiba.